Lifting Solutions and Services
If you need something lifted or moved, Total Hoists and Cranes has a solution.
We design, manufacture, install and service overhead cranes and lifting hoists and provide custom lifting solutions, including for jib cranes and mechanical handling equipment.
Our jib cranes for sale can be customised to client requirements and provide one of the most effective and cost efficient methods of materials handling. Versatility and ease of operation makes our jib cranes for sale the ideal dedicated materials handling device.
We have a range of industry specific services available. Contact us for:
- Design - We can create standard, customised or bespoke designs of overhead lifting equipment.
Manufacture - We can build and supply lifting solutions from 500kg for a workshop application, up to 200 tonnes for heavy process equipment. Standard delivery is four weeks, and up to 24 weeks for specialist applications. Our range includes:
- Jib cranes
- Overhead bridge and gantry cranes
- Standard and explosion proof lifting hoists and equipment
- Warranty - We provide a 12 month warranty on all workmanship, or with an ongoing service contract, can offer up to 24 months warranty.
- Installation and Training - The people who design and manufacture the equipment are also generally available to go to site and commission, provide training and advise on use.
- Servicing - Our technicians pride themselves on care and attention-to-detail. We have extensive experience servicing all common brands used in Australia.
- Maintenance - We provide our customers with preventative maintenance packages to greatly improve the reliability of their equipment, including jib cranes. We also advise on repairs that are necessary for increased safety and damage prevention.
- Inspections - We provide third-party annual inspections and 10/25 year major assessments on all makes and models.
- Overhauls - We tailor packages to suit specific models and customer requirements.
- On Call Assistance - We keep your jib cranes and other lifting equipment running smoothly with our breakdown service team on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Contact us today to speak to our knowledgeable team about jib cranes for sale, lifting specifications or to get a quote. Ask us about cost-effective and practical lifting solutions for any requirement Australia-wide.